If you want to start your anabolic steroid journey, or maybe you are in Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), you’ll need to learn how to inject testosterone. Testosterone injections are sometimes used subcutaneously (SubQ or SQ injections). However, I recommend injecting testosterone intramuscularly. All other anabolic steroids injections are intramuscular too.
If you are worried about self-performing a testosterone shot – this step by step guide would greatly help you out.
Buy Testosterone Here
Get All Your Material
First and foremost – you need to have all the material together, ready to use. Make sure that everything is clean and sterile. Needles and syringes are sealed. Never use the same syringe, needle, or other accessories twice. For performing a single shot you’re going to need:
- Your testosterone compound (usually comes in multi-dose bottle of 10 mL)
- Fresh alcohol wipes (might add some band-aids too)
- Cotton ball (swab)
- A new syringe (you wouldn’t need more than 3 mL syringes). So, commonly 1-2-3 mL (cc)
- A sterile drawing needle (thicker needle of 19-21 gauge)
- A sterile injection needle (thinner needle of 22-23 gauge)
Know The Dosage
If you have issues – our customer support is ready to help. But you need to understand how much to use. After determining the dosage of the testosterone you want to receive from a shot, you need to determine the amount of compound you need to inject. That’s because different testosterones have different concentrations. The most common ones are between 200 mg and 300 mg per mL. But they vary.
Start by Cleaning and Sanitizing
Everything needs to be as clean and sterile as possible. Never use before-used accessories again and always follow the sterile pathway. You need to wash your hands very carefully with enough antibacterial soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Let them dry. Unseal the syringe and draw the needle right before proceeding to draw the medication. Unseal the injection needle right before injecting. Use an alcohol wipe to sanitize the top of the testosterone bottle right before drawing. Let it dry. Use another alcohol wipe to clean the skin at the injection site right before injecting. Let it dry.
Make sure that you always use new accessories every single time. Make sure that you follow the sanitizing (cleaning hands, testosterone bottle cap (lid), and wiping skin) every single time. With every shot.
Secondly – Drawing Your Testosterone
Unseal the syringe and the drawing needle. Combine them. Avoid touching uncleaned areas and objects to prevent contamination. Draw air to the volume you want to draw the medication (if you need 1 mL = draw air at the 1 mL mark). Inject it inside the medication (through the testosterone bottle cap) with the needle. Force the air inside of testosterone bottle by pressing the plunger of the syringe. Testosterone is a thick viscous solution. It can be hard to draw out. Inserting air increases pressure. This makes it easier to draw.
Upturn the vial (hold the bottle upside down with the needle inside pointing up) and pull the amount of testosterone required into the syringe. By following the example above – up to 1 mL (cc) mark. Remove the needle from the vial.
Next – Switching Needles
Place back the cap of the drawing needle and remove it from the syringe. Unseal the injection needle and uncap it.
Again: all needles should be absolutely new and sealed. After washing your hands, try to avoid touching objects and surfaces to avoid the risks of infections and contamination.
Step Four – Removing the Air from the Syringe
While holding the syringe with the injection needle pointing up, gently tap the syringe with your finger. Make sure that all air bubbles went up to the top. Slowly depress the plunger and do it until a tiny drop of the solution starts to come out. Aspiration is very important for avoiding embolism – a serious health condition.
Step Five – Warming the Solution
A lot of physicians and anabolic steroid users report that warming the solution a bit before injecting helps ease Post Injection Pains (PIPs). You could hold the syringe in your armpit to bring it to body temperature quicker. Or you could keep the vial in the bathroom sink with hot water running over it. There are also syringe warmer solutions if you wish.
Regardless of the method, make sure you heat up the solution a little.
Then – Injecting Testosterone
Use another fresh alcohol wipe to clean the injection site. Wipe it in a circular motion outward from the injection site.
While holding the loaded syringe like a dart at 90 degree angle with one hand, stretch the injection area skin with the other hand. With a single fast move, pierce the skin with the needle. Make sure the needle is fully in.
With that hand you were stretching your skin, draw the plunger of the syringe a little bit. Notice if there’s no blood coming out. If there’s no blood – at a controlled and steady pace, fully inject the medication by completely depressing the plunger of the syringe. Slowly inject it. About 20-30 seconds per mL injected. This would also help reduce pains.
If you do draw some blood, it means that you hit a vein. You shouldn’t inject it. Remove the needle from the skin while stretching it again. Find another injection spot after changing another injection needle and follow the same steps.
While pulling out the needle, stretch your skin. It may help avoid pains. Then apply some pressure at the injection entry point with a cotton swab and/or band-aid.
Eventually – Discarding Accessories
Everything you used for the shot is not for use again. Discard needles, syringes, wipes, and cotton balls you used. Throw away the needles and syringes in a sharps container.
Never use expired medication. Always keep it in proper storage conditions. Never share with other people. Never follow other people’s dosages and cycles. We can help you determine the best dosage and cycle based on your own needs. We can also help you get the best quality Testosterone and other anabolic steroids. Purest and top-quality compounds can help you achieve the best results and get fewer side effects. We also offer the cheapest prices for each brand and each anabolic steroid.
Tips on How to Reduce Post Injection Pains (PIPs)
If you have PIPs, there’s a good chance that following these recommendations you would reduce or avoid them altogether. Before I share them, let me tell you the main reasons people usually get PIPs:
- Most commonly – virgin muscles. Those people who were never injected are more likely to experience PIPs compared to veterans.
- Improper injection techniques are among the top reasons why people get pain too. When you do something wrong, you are likely to experience pains.
- Esters of testosterone (or other steroids). The shorter the ester – the bigger pains. No esters – even more pains. That’s why Deca is one of the less painful – one of the longest esters.
- The concentration of gear. The higher the concentration, the more likely to get pain. That’s why I don’t recommend high concentrations (over 300 mg/mL) to beginners.
- Injecting too quickly. Do it at a slow and controlled pace.
- Allergies to inactive ingredients.
So, what may help?
- Warming up the gear to at least room temperature
- Injecting slowly – at about 20-30 seconds per mL
- Massage the injection site before and after performing the shot
- Always rotate the injection site to allow muscles to recover
- Always keep the injection site clean and accessories you use sterile
- Never use more than 2 mL per shot – the more you use, the more likely you to get pains
- Reduce the concentration of testosterone and/or switch to another longer ester
- Inject the medication after a warm shower. Don’t inject if muscles are sore. The more relaxed are your muscles – the less likely you are to get pains
Best Testosterone Injection Sites?
You don’t know where to inject testosterone (or other anabolic steroids)? Intramuscular (IM) injections are the best. Although you can find info suggesting subcutaneous (SQ) injections are fine too – I don’t recommend it. Best testosterone injection sites are large muscles. I’m going to share the best places to perform a self-injection. Although there are other places too – I wouldn’t recommend them.
- Thighs muscle – the top of the thigh is by far the most common injection site, especially for beginners. That’s because it’s easy to find and very accessible. Place the thumb at the top of your thigh and wrap the side with the fingers. You’ll feel the muscles.
- Ventrogluteal muscle or glutes – the top of your butt cheeks. Imagine your glutes into four equal pieces. You have to inject it into the top outer area. This spot is not as accessible, but you are unlikely to hit a blood vessel or nerve.
- Deltoid muscle or delts – the shoulder. It’s an easy-to-find spot and is useful as you can perform it standing or sitting down. Nonetheless, it’s not a large muscle so more risky to miss it.
Where to Buy Testosterone For Sale?
We’re the best anabolic steroid store online. Use HilmaBiocare.to and we’ll never let you down. We don’t only sell testosterone for sale – we have all other anabolic steroids, accessories, PCT medications, HGH, and more. We’re offering the best prices for each brand and each product.
And since we work with the best manufacturers on the market, there’s no need to worry about quality or purity – it’s always top notch. Combined with the fastest delivery options and honest customer support and professional bodybuilders to help with your cycle advice – we’re everything you need for a perfect steroid cycle.
Buy Testosterone Here